Monday, January 31, 2011

Are you ready for a PAR-TEE?!

Hey Ladies,

So last week was a pretty relaxed week. We had the first degree of initiation which went well. The new spring members are very excited to become Alpha Chi's and their second degree of initiation has been scheduled for March 20th. Yay! Also last week we had profiles due to live in the house, the exciting news about this is that we had over 70 girls apply to live in the house!!! It made me so happy to see that so many girls want to be actively involved in the chapter.

This week we have a lot going on. We have a Dance Marathon fundraiser tonight at Ghengis Grill on Appallachee Parkway so if you are in the area feel free to stop by. :) Also our VP Philathropy, Stacia Dudley, approached me last night at chapter and told me that she had received some donations from alumnae in the last week after my last post and I just wanted to say thank you. Your support is very encouraging and we all really appreciate it.

On that note, Stacia asked me to mention that our annual event PAR-TEE is going to be on April 9th :) If any alumnae or your significant others would like to play in the golf tournament or you are in the area and would like to help out please let me know and I can get you all the information! Also we are doing something a little special this year. we realized that over the last few years we haven't been fully utilizing all the people who want to help out but can't make it to Tallahassee to participate due to work and other obligations so this year we are a virtual golfer experience for all those individuals. If you would like to be a virtual golfer to support the womens refuge house please let me know!
Well that's all I have for this blog but I do have a serious question for all my amazing alumnae out there... Do any of you play the piano that would be interested/ able to come and participate in the preference round of recruitment in the fall?!?!?! Let me know :) THANK YOU

LITB

No comments:

Post a Comment