Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Caitlyn O'Connell- intern with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Animal Therapy

Caitlyn O'Connell is currently interning with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Animal Therapy!
"I visit patients at a variety of different places such as rehabilitation centers, pediatrics, the emergency room, and assisted living facilities with a volunteer and their trained therapy animal. The animals are supposed to help relieve stress, relax, and lower blood pressure in patients. I hope to gain a better insight in what I want to pursue for my career by having many new experiences at different places from my internship!"

1 comment:

  1. I like your style of writing. You break it down nicely. Very informative post. Keep up the good work.

    Small business accountant Delray beach

    Accountant Boynton Beach

    ReplyDelete