Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Alumna Stoplight- Kat

Kat is a 2006 initiate of the Beta Eta chapter, and 2010 graduate from Florida State University. She is currently attending University of Miami Law School, and will graduate 2013.

Join Kat as she blogs about fashion, fun & the life of a law student at Law Abiding Fashionista.

In her own words:
"I'm just a 23 year old trying to enjoy life while looking fabulous. I'm originally from the beautiful city of Fort Lauderdale. I attended Florida State University to major in Partying, but my degree said Political Science and Psychology. Since I was in Tallahassee, I decided to keep it classy and join the lovely sorority of Alpha Chi Omega. I got to serve them as Recruitment Chair because of my fine abilities: to coordinate napkins, pose in front of doors, walk down stairs in my heels but still smiling, and make you NEED to be an Alpha Chi Omega. I then came to Miami to pursue my delusional dreams of a legal career at the University of Miami Law School. Miami is an amazing city; it reminds me to exercise, tan, and shop... oh yeah and that thing called school as well. I can't tell you why I wanted to be a lawyer except that I have a fetish for the lavish fashion of women's business clothes, and what a way to start then becoming a lawyer. I want to open my own boutique one day, not sure when. You could say my current activities are “technically” a law student, student loan budget fashionista, weekend pre-party DJ Gato, a carb fearing twenty something, and a full time DREAMER."

No comments:

Post a Comment