Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Member Spotlight!

New Member Spotlight!



Abby Mistick

Hi  my name is Abby and I'm from Pittsburgh, but moved to Orlando last summer! My major is communications and media studies. I really like design and fashion and all that fun stuff! My favorite meal at alpha chi has been taco bar, and I'm really looking forward to getting involved and hopefully getting a leadership position one day! 


Natalia Colon

Hi my name is Natalia and I'm from Jacksonville, Florida, but I was born and lived in Puerto Rico for 4 years! I'm majoring in Biology. I love watching movies and different series, and going to the gym. My favorite meal so far has been the buffalo chicken salad or the macaroni & cheese with spinach casserole. I'm really looking forward to playing IM soccer and dance marathon with all my sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment