Friday, March 4, 2016

A Night at the Oscars



Our sister Jessica Gehring had the incredible opportunity to attend the Academy Awards this past weekend!


“I went because my brother is in the film industry, and it is a good way to see and meet people within his industry. It was an amazing experience. Everyone at the event was extremely nice and easy to talk to. Most people going to the events are either in the film industry or trying to make it in the film industry. I was really nervous before going not because there were famous people, but because I wanted to look my best because they always seem to look their best. After going I have to say that famous people may seemed intimidating in the beginning, but in the end they are people who love and excel in their profession.”

No comments:

Post a Comment