Saturday, May 7, 2016

Abbie Harris internship at JP Morgan Chase

This summer, our sister Abbie Harris will be interning as an Operations Analyst with JP Morgan Chase in Tampa, Florida!
"I am truly blessed to be given the opportunity to work with the biggest bank in America, and really learn from the best of the best. As an Operations Analyst, I will be working with a team of other interns as well as managers to solve many different business problems the company faces including but not limited to settlements, trade support, business reporting, and data analysis. Although I do not have my assignment yet, I will most likely be working in the Corporate and Investment Banking sector, working in Banking and Cash Management Operations. I can't wait to get started!"

No comments:

Post a Comment