Monday, May 23, 2016

Brittany Casciano- Intern at Team Player Productions

Brittany Casciano is currently interning at Team Player Production's located in Downtown Denver, an event planning company that plans beer wine and music festivals throughout Colorado and in Park City Utah as well. 

"This year, their launching the Divide Music Festival located in Winter Park, Colorado, which is a three day music festival with day or weekend passes and options to camp out. I get the opportunity to work on site at all the events. For the music festival's, I get to work backstage with each of the artists and headliners to make sure that everything. In office before the events, I work on social media, the apps for the festivals, flyers and also gathering and organizing company contacts for group deals and discount rates.
"This is my second internship planning events and I hope that it will give me experience to use in my future as im pursuing event planning as a career!"

Check out the links to the two big music festivals Brittany will be working for!

http://dividemusicfestival.com/

http://tasteoffortcollins.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment